- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Want to own/operate your very own Kneaders Bakery & Cafe?
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is expanding in the Missouri, and Kansas markets. We are looking for qualified Franchisees with at least one year of restaurant management experience that would like to own/operate their very own Kneaders Bakery & Cafe.
The General Manager/Operating Partner oversees store management in a professional and profitable manner by applying Kneaders Bakery and Café's standard operating procedures and policies. The GM promotes good employee/employer relations through personnel development/training. He/She maintains a high level of food quality, customer service, sanitation, and value. The ideal candidate exercises discretionary and sound judgment in performing duties and responsibilities.
The GM/Operating Partner will undergo a six-month paid training
program as an Asst. General Manager in one of our existing Kneaders Cafes. Upon continual evaluation, the candidate will be offered the opportunity to become a franchisee in a new Kneaders Cafe opening after his/her training ends, enjoying equity ownership as well as profit sharing in the Cafe they run. The candidate can
either invest, or 'earn' equity over time. The financial opportunities for ownership will be discussed in depth, upon interview.
The candidate is expected to enter the interview and training
process with basic management skills. These include: facilitating others, being service oriented, advocating the customers, employees and brand, as well as a deep personal attention to detail.
• Maximize profits through the effective management of sales and cost controls
• Maintain food quality and presentation
• Establish and maintain a positive and professional atmosphere with
employees and customers.
• Utilize and follow through with proper hiring techniques and training.
• Ensure that all local, state and federal laws and regulations are followed.
• Ensure a harassment and discrimination free workplace and environment.
• Ensure that staff always conveys an atmosphere of neatness, competence, professionalism.
• Ensure that safety and health policies and standards are met or exceeded through ongoing training of staff.
• Oversee ordering and maintain inventories
• Continually guard against theft, unnecessary loss
• Ensure that the store and surrounding area is well maintained.
• Be knowledgeable and ensure the performance of all corporate policies, procedures, operational guidelines and manuals.
• Perform work evaluations of employees
Thank you for your interest in Kneaders. Please fill out this expression of interest form to begin the application process.